You can set multiple timers in LastDo.
There are many ways to set the timer time
- Press numbers to add digits
- Drag number to a time unit (for example, drag number 9 to minutes to set timer for 9 minutes)
- Tap a time unit (for example, tap hours to increase hours by one)
- Long press a time unit (for example, long press minutes to decrease minutes by one)
- Drag a time unit (for example, drag minutes upwards to increase minutes or drag hours down to decrease hours)
Timer can be set by using a simple widget.